Monday 30 April 2012

Day 9...

So far I have cycled some 532miles in rain storms and vicious winds and one day, Day 8 with the first actually sunny day with no showers turning out to be the perfect weather conditions.

My updates via my blog have been very minimal. I had not expected to have next to no evening time. As I am cycling from the most southern point to the most northern of the UK unsupported a lot of logistics and preparation is needed once I stop. Most days have been 10houts long, with about 3hours of stoppages, photographs, food etc

Last two days Day 7 and Day 8 could not have been any more different. Day 7 essentially cycling in a storm for just over 7 hours with essentially city or town areas. Day 8 breathtaking views and scenery with perfect wind direct, great roads, good speed and simple mechanical issues that didn't destroy the days ride.

As Day 8 was so good we perhaps got carried and with photographs, but I think it has been long over due.

Day 9 and heading to Lockerbie. A tough start with the climbing, but we are today crossing into Scotland... cannot wait!

Please please keep donating, this has be the toughest challenge of my life and all money raised is going to a great cause.

Justgiving.com/e2ecr


Thank you


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment